If you have more than Yahoo accounts and you want to use them in the same time, there is a simple way to do it, by using an alternative instant messenger client or by executing some small tweaks on the Yahoo Messenger client.
Tweaking the Yahoo Messenger client:
You need to add a key in the windows registry. Just follow the images step by step.
- Go to START -> Run type regedit, press OK.
- In the Registry Editor window, double click on the HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Double click on Software.
- Dublu click on Yahoo.
- Double click on pager.
- Single click on Test (or test).
- On the right column of the window, right click somewhere below Default, and select New -> DWORD Value.
- A new element will be created; rename it plural.
- Dublu click on plural; in the new window set Value data to the maximum number of Yahoo Messenger windows you want to be opened at the same time (if you set it to 10 – you will be able to open 10 Yahoo Messenger windows simultaneously).
That’s all. Close Registry Editor and try to open more Yahoo Messenger windows.